Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The beginning of it all

I guess you’re wondering who this crazy person is writing a blog about being a Superhero. Well… that just the thing. It’s time I accept that I am a little crazy.

So it starts here, with my Memoirs of being a Superhero in high school.

You could say that I have an over active imagination. You could also say that I’m a geek for doing this. You could say all that, and be right on both accounts.

I’m not just a geek. I’m a Superhero and my ability is to see the bland world around me in a way that others cannot.

That is what this is. A diary, if that’s what you want to call it. A diary of my life the way I see it. It may not always be true, in fact I may embellish a lot, but that’s what makes it fun. That’s what makes it a fantasy world.

That’s what makes me…
Secretly Supergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment